Sports Coaching Careers with PH Sports
At PH Sports we love sports-mad individuals. We hire good communicators. We want people who can adapt to new challenges every day, who make a real impact with children and help us build something big. You should join us and start your career with PH Sports.
Work with a great team!
We are a team of fun, ambitious, sports mad people. We work hard delivering a quality service to our schools and have fun as a group.
We look after our staff
We love the odd cuppa now and again…and a good dunking biscuit! You will get together with your area manager on a set weekly basis to get together and have tea & biscuit meeting. It is your chance to discuss your career progression in the company. You can expect this whether you are part-time or full-time with us. We know everyone is on the sports coaching career ladder, and we will support you no matter which rung you think you are at.
Our company is built around staff building sports coaching careers delivering quality PE and school sport. We have an ongoing professional development program and you will receive practical advice and feedback.
Our aim is to build a supportive environment for our coaches, we place a huge emphasis on educating schools about the importance of PE as a vehicle to improve children overall development.
What should you expect working for PH Sports?
- Hands on support and interaction with management
- Working in an informal environment – flat organizational structure with opportunity to move around the company to suit your skills
- Internal company staff CPD days
- Opportunities to complete NGB Level 2 courses
- An attractive bonus structure
- Specific sports coaching career package
- Opportunity to take on a wide variety of job roles
- Culture of positive peer feedback