PH Sports are looking for flexible, reliable members of staff who will lead a breakfast and extended after school club for children aged between 4 and 11. The position will be based at one school near Winchester, Monday – Friday, delivering around 12 hours per week.
This opportunity is ideal for someone wanting to develop a career working with children.
The position will involve you leading the before school and extended after school club where your main priorities will be to supervise the children, organise fun activities and ensure their safety at all times. These activities must have a variety but do not always have to focus on sport, although a sporty background is desirable.
PH Sports are one of the leading Primary PE & School Sport providers in the south-west with an ambitious and exciting vision for the future. We have just started building a professional, high performing team to deliver our extra-curricular services and we welcome any interest in this. Our objective is to deliver the highest quality of care whilst providing the children with a fun and engaging experience.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have worked within school environments or with children.
· Have excellent standards of behaviour management and class control
· Have excellent communication skills
· Able to consistently produce fun and engaging clubs
Benefits of the job
· Paid Mileage
· Organising and leading enjoyable, engaging activities
· Opportunities to progress within the company
· Opportunity to access courses to develop your skill set
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Salary: £10.00-£15.00 per hour
If you are interested, fill in the form below and attached a CV.
For more information, give us a call on 01962 777099